A weekend trip to St. George and Vegas
Dallas passed out in the stroller in the middle of Caesars Palace. He seriously looked dead, so I had to take a picture.
The pretty little ladies all dolled up for Vegas.
Dallas found the ninja ride and rode it twice. This was the only thing he wanted to do in Vegas. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and did a little shopping too. Brock and the guys even got to play a little Black Jack.
The duck pond:
Taelynn just had to try a duck feather, what a nut!
Boating with the Stone's. . .
Beside the fact that her life jacket doesn't let her move an inch, Taelynn has fun riding on the boat.
Not the best picture, but I had to show Dallas riding the tube. He did so good.
Just chillin' and having a good old time!
My awesome husband and his awesome hunting beard. I love him!
| I'm obviously better at taking pictures than being in them! |
| What a fun Summer! |
No comments:
Post a Comment