Friday, April 11, 2008


3 comments:

melissa marie said...

Yeah, a new post!! Cute pictures, keep em coming. :)

Dae said...

Brock! I can't believe we found you! It was dumb luck tonight that I found you through Melissa's friend, Kelsey. Kelsey is my stepsister (as of September). She posted a picture on her blog with Melissa in it so I was able to link to Melissa's blog & then to yours.

We have never seen a picture of your sweet boy! He is absolutely darling! This blogging thing is so great...a really easy way to stay in touch with our families. We can't wait to hear from you! Love ya!

Mindy said...

Hey, I am sending out Christmas cards and would like to send you one, since I'm not talented enough to ever update our blog. Can I get your address? You can e-mail me at mindyzobell@hotmail.com. Thank you so much!