I was married to my amazing husband 4 years ago, and have two very cute kids who keep me very busy. Brock just finished his last semester in college and is loving only having to go to work every day. I stay busy at home with Dallas and Taelynn. We are building a house, and are very excited to get out of our apartment!
Dallas: "Do you know why people have two eyes? Every single person has two eyes so they can see everything even when they're looking at one thing."
Dallas told me to not ask him questions when he asks me questions or it makes him ask even more questions. I say okay, then a few seconds later he laughs and says "Mom, why did you listen to me?"
"I can only hug girls that look like my mommy."
"Umm. . . will you please put some carpet downstairs!" (Our basement is unfinished)
When asked to tell what picture was on the screen at the eye doctors Dallas says: "I don't know, you tell me".
"Mom, am I going to be reselected (resurrected) like Jesus?"
No comments:
Post a Comment