Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Taelynn turns 1!

My sweet baby girl turned one the beginning of this month, and I can't believe it came and went so fast.  She has been such a blessing in our lives and makes us laugh every day.  She loves being held -all the time, reading books, and eating anything and everything.  Already she is trying to talk and say new words every day.  They do all sound pretty much the same but she usually gets the first sound right.  Here are her stats at one year old:
weight: 18lbs ~ height: 273/4" ~ nice and chubby, but thinning out from all her running around.
Here are some of her 1yr pics:




 My not so happy little angel.
Love my little chub.

Taelynn was sick with croup on her birthday so we had to postpone the party for a few days, but it turned out really good, and she was happy and somewhat healthy.
 The cake.  I loved the way it turned out!  I also tried making cake balls and chocolate dipped rice crispy treats.  Both very yummy!

 We made a little cake just for Tae.  It took her a while to really get going, but she demolished it!


She had to be washed in the sink after, and she thought it was pretty exciting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's already one! The pictures are so cute!