Wednesday, August 4, 2010

HAIR

I decided a few days ago that Dallas was in need of a hair cut.  He had been asking me to cut all of his hair off so he could be like the ninja turtles!  So I decided to cut it.  Here are some before pics. . .
My little girl doesn't have any hair so I have to play with what I've got!
Like a model.
I had to throw this one in cause I love it.
And AFTER!  I thought I would have a little fun before I buzzed the whole thing.
So handsome?
I couldn't stand the mohawk any longer than 5 or 6 days, so we buzzed it all off.  I really miss his hair now.  Luckily it grows super fast so it won't last long.

1 comment:

melissa marie said...

Wow i can't believe you've been updating your blog :) I guess I'll have to start checking it again. Love those cute kids of yours.