Saturday, July 17, 2010

Several random pictures from this summer. . .

Ryan and Dallas running through the sprinklers.
It was a party at Nana Bishop's.
I don't know why, but this picture reminds me of Abe Lincoln, what a funny boy!
Poor Dallas tripped and fell on the tack strip while Brock and Ryan were laying carpet.
What a stud!  This one's for you Carly.
Taelynn got tired of waiting for mommy to stop cleaning.  What a sweetie.
Yes, he is in pajamas and snow boots.  We finally had to hide the boots cause he just doesn't get why he can't wear them in the middle of summer.

Now that I have plastered pictures all over my blog. . .  I hope you enjoy them!  (If you can't tell I LOVE pictures and probably take way too many).

1 comment:

Stephanie Salmon said...

The pictures are awesome. Just keep taking them and keep posting!!!