We had to get a picture in the giant chair on the way down. Although it was freezing cold and wet. Dallas was not very happy to be up there!
I found Dallas on the balcony, like this, squirting his water gun at some kids.
Visiting the wildlife museum in St. George. I hate the smell of museums!
Taelynn loved the water.
My favorite part of the condo, swimming! Hopefully I can get Dallas out of those arm floaties soon. Any one know of a good place for swimming lessons?

3 comments:
Summer knows a lady who does private one-on-one swim lessons for kids but I think she's super expensive...that's all I've got. Sorry. :)
Yep summer has one that is different than mine but you can check them both out.
Mine is my neighbor and it's at her house. I paid $60 for a week every day for 30 min and she teaches them fast and they pick it up fast to.
Her name is Sheila 801-796-9643
I'm glad you found me. come visit the blog anytime! :) and now I can visit you and keep up with your fam. Can you believe that 16 yr old girl was the one you used to play with???/ it's crazy. When I met you I was where you are now... married 4 yrs with 2 kids. Time goes way too fast. now all you Bishop kids are parents.
Post a Comment