My sister in-law and I got our kids' pictures taken for Mother's Day and they turned out so cute!
This one is a good "in between the scenes" shot. Getting 3 kids to all look at the same time is quite a challenge.
My sweet little Taelynn was not having a fun morning and did not smile in any of the pictures, but she sure is cute!
I love my little man.
So handsome.
The three amigos.
My adorable niece Lucy.
This was such a fun experience, although me and Melissa were worn out by the time we were finished.
3 weeks ago









3 comments:
Your kids are so cute!
Mindy!! I can't believe you have two little ones already! They are sooo adorable!!
They are soooo cute Mindy. I personally love the "in between" shot and the one of Dallas with his chin in his hands.
Post a Comment